Thursday, November 17, 2011

We love to hear compliments about our nannies

Just wanted to share a note we received from a mom about what a wonderful job nanny, Sonya Hepker, did.

"I wanted to send you a note to let you know what an extraordinary job Sonya did last night for us. Yesterday afternoon my 3 yr old woke from his nap and started throwing up. I called Sonya and gave her the opportunity to cancel, and she said she was willing to still babysit and if I was comfortable to still go to the concert we had planned on attending. I was very torn because I have never left a sick child behind before, but she was very reassuring. I did leave to go to the concert and kept in contact with her throughout the night texting, she was always very responsive. Unfortunately as the night progressed my 8 year old daughter also became sick. I asked if I should come home and she told me she was still fine and there no need to leave. When we returned all kids we asleep, and she had even done laundry that had become dirty from my son getting sick, which was far above what I expected her to do. I doubt she will ever want to babysit for us again after that fiasco, but wanted to tell you what a wonderful job she did. I really appreciate it. I am sure I would have cancelled the entire night if I had not used a nanny for last night, so thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment